DensaCORE BAMBOO Flooring
Densacore BAMBOO: a dual lamination densified bamboo (our Strandwoven BAMBOO) mounted onto a predominantly ground up naturally occurring stone core made of Calcium Carbonate. Not only does the Densacore Bamboo provide the look and feel of our Strandwoven Bamboo (because that is what you are stepping on), you get the added benefit and water resilience of this cutting-edge core material. Though designed for commercial applications where the standard installation method is to glue it down directly to the subfloor, the Densacore is also designed for ‘floating’ installations (more common in residential applications). Available in the Light and Dark versions of Strandwoven BAMBOO, as well as a curated selection of topically stained options.
- Suitable in the most rigorous environments due to water-proof core
- Can be installed via either a glue-down or ‘floating’ installation methods (‘click’ profile)
- Made with an integrated acoustical and dampening underlayment
- Densacore is made from readily available and abundant raw materials and is a viable alternative to ‘plastic’ (vinyl) substrates – effectively reducing petrochemical usage, lowering energy usage and emissions, while reducing the carbon footprint relative to the abundantly used/specified plastic based products (like LVT, etc.)
- Bringing the ‘look’ and ‘feel’ of our Strandwoven BAMBOO to more challenging applications.
Dimension: 130mm * 915mm * 7mm (approx. 5-1/8” x 36” x 9/32”)
Construction: Ground stone and bamboo laminate
Edge Detail: micro-bevel
Finish: Commercial ‘water-based’ urethane
Installation Method: Glue-down or ‘float’
Brochure coming soon!
- Digital Brochure
- CSI-Spec Information
- Installation Instructions
- Floorscore Certified
- CA High Performance Schools EQ 2.2.3 (achieves standard)
- Carb Phase 2 (≤05ppm) compliant
- European Super E0 (achieves standard)
- NAUF (No added Urea Formaldehyde)
- LEED compliant:
- MR4 – Low-emitting Materials