ComCORK™ Wood Organic Flooring
A commercial-grade and PVC-free, wood-visual plank made with a proprietary densified composite cork and recycled component substrate. ComCORK™ Wood is what LVT wishes it was.
ComCORK™ Wood is the wood visual line within the ComCORK line. Using the same substrate of an acoustical base and composite cork middle layer, the WOOD line achieves its’ natural wood look through a digital printing application that makes the material indiscernible to ‘real’ wood, but the added benefits of thermal resistance, sound insulation, and being a waterproof material. ComCORK is what LVT wishes it was.
Hover over thumbnail with mouse to see color / style name.
- < 1% expansion (15x greater stability than traditional cork planks) – suitable in large areas without the need of installing expansion strips
- Integrated acoustical cork underlayment (18dB impact sound reduction)
- Applicable use level:
- Commercial – Class 33
- Residential – Class 23
- Warranty: 10-year commercial warranty / ‘Lifetime’ residential
Dimension: 190mm * 1225mm (approx. 7.5” x 48”)
- Acoustic cork backer
- Waterproof ComCork substrate
- PVC-free decorative wood print visual
Edge Detail: micro-bevel
Finish: PVC-free, recycled component PET (designed for high-traffic commercial applications)
Installation Method: Glue-down or ‘float’
Brochure Coming Soon.
- Greenguard GOLD certified
- BLUE ANGEL Certified
- BREEAM compliant
- NAUF (No added Urea Formaldehyde)
- LEED compliant
- MR6 – Rapidly Renewable
- MR4 – Low-emitting Materials