Hightech WOODS Flooring
Hightech WOODS: Wide plank without issues. Large format (wide plank and long lengths) wood flooring planks constructed using real wood sawn veneers (single strip) laminated onto a proprietary by-product component ‘Hightech’ core. Through a series of cutting-edge manufacturing techniques that include the fabrication of the core, the bonding of the core to the real wood veneer, a unique finishing system and a proven installation/locking method of the planks, Hightech Woods offer durability and performance never seen in a real wood, wide plank flooring material. Suitable in the most rigorous environments, like corporate offices, hospitality and retail, our Hightech woods provide true beauty overlaid with the durability yet to be seen by other wide plank products. Hightech Woods can be ‘floated’ or glued down, and are available in 10 different options, from a range of Oak hue variations to Walnut and Ash.
- Real wood, single strip veneers
- Available in 2 wide-plank widths: 8-1/4” (ie: Wide) and 10-1/2” (ie: Massive)
- Made with a densified core that provides 3x the impact resistance of traditional solid or engineered wood floors
- Suitable commercially (10-year warranty) and residentially (lifetime protection)
- Unmatched water resilience when compared to traditional wood flooring enabling installations Above/ON/Below grade (topically waterproof for 24 hours+ of standing water).
- Can be installed via either a glue-down or ‘floating’ installation methods (‘click’ profile)
- “Going with ‘wide plank’ (without issues) never made more sense.”
Wide Plank: 209mm * 2210mm x 11.3mm (approx. 8-1/4” x 87” x 7/16”)
Massive Plank: 267mm * 2388mm x 11.3mm (approx. 10-1/2” x 94” x 7/16”)
Construction: Real-wood veneer laminated onto ‘Hightech’ wood core
Edge Detail: micro-bevel
Finish: Commercial ‘water-based’ urethane
Installation Method: Glue-down or ‘float’
Click image to view product brochure.
- Greenguard Certification
- Carb Phase 2 (≤ 0.05ppm) compliant
- NAUF (No added Urea Formaldehyde)
- LEED compliant:
- MR6 – Rapidly Renewable
- MR4 – Low-emitting Materials