Created using by-product wood, our solid engineered Strandwoven® TIMBER Millwork panels offer greater hardness and stability than standard species while providing a beautiful look and feel for many creative design applications.
The Horizontal grain is cut from the face of timbers, and replicates the visual effect of the flooring. The Vertical format cuts the same logs at a 90 degree angle (to the horizontal), creating a much more linear pattern. The Strandwoven® TIMBER Millwork panels are suitable for bar tops and counters, cabinets, furniture fabrication, wall paneling, and really anything you want to make with wood. As versatile as it is beautiful, are just a few uses for this versatile product.
- Color/pattern found on surface exists throughout thickness of the wear layer
- Made with low-VOC, E0-compliant, and NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) glues
- Extremely hard and stable
- Two good sides to material so both back and front can be utilized in the project
3/4″ x 4′ x 72"
3mm wear layer on two sides, plywood core
- Prefinished: micro-bevel; with an extremely durable factory-applied finish
- Unfinished: square edged, can be stained to your desired color
2875 psi JANKA avg.
- MRc4 – Recycled Content (100% recycled, post-industrial content)
- IEQc4.4 – Low Emitting Materials – NAUF
Associated applicable points based on installation:
- IEQc4.1 – Low Emitting Materials: Adhesives and Sealants
- IEQc4.2 – Low Emitting Materials: Paints and Coatings