CorkCORE™ Naturale Organic Flooring
A commercial-grade and PVC-free, cork-visual plank made with CorkCORE™, a proprietary densified and waterproof recycled-component substrate. CorkCORE™ Naturale is what LVT wishes it was.
CorkCORE™ Naturale is the line of natural cork within the CorkCORE line. Natural cork is a truly sustainable raw material in that it is made from bark that is peeled from standing Cork Oak trees that undergo harvesting on a 9-year cycle. Additionally, cork touts unmatched thermal and acoustic properties when compared to other wood species, making it the ‘sweetheart’ in the sustainable wood’s product realm. The Naturale line uses natural cork veneers (left either in their natural state or pigmented via a topical stain) that are sandwiched onto a lamination of an acoustical cork underlayment and CorkCORE substrate.
- < 1% expansion (15x greater stability than traditional cork planks) – suitable in large areas without the need of installing expansion strips
- Integrated acoustical cork underlayment (18dB impact sound reduction)
- Applicable use level:
- Commercial – Class 33
- Residential – Class 23
- Warranty: 10-year commercial warranty / ‘Lifetime’ residential
Dimension: 190mm * 1225mm (approx. 7.5” x 48”)
- Acoustic cork backer
- CorkCORE™ (waterproof) substrate
- PVC-free decorative wood print visual
Edge Detail: micro-bevel
Finish: PVC-free, recycled component PET (designed for high-traffic commercial applications)
Installation Method: Glue-down or ‘float’
Brochure coming soon!
- Greenguard GOLD certified
- BLUE ANGEL Certified
- BREEAM compliant
- NAUF (No added Urea Formaldehyde)
- LEED compliant
- MR6 – Rapidly Renewable
- MR4 – Low-emitting Materials