Textura™ Stone Wall Covering
The Textura™ Stone wall products are not only are thin and lightweight, they are extremely flexible enabling application on curved surfaces and are suitable inside or outdoors, even in wet applications like shower walls. Textura™ Stone can be applied to preexisting wall surfaces, adding the elegance of natural stone without the complex and labor intensive installation needed with thicker stone tiles. Textura™ Stone is available in seven patterns and two sizes.
Textura™ Stone is a thin and flexible stone Slate or Schist veneer mounted onto a dimensionally stable polyester and fiberglass backer. Suitable for use indoors or out, wet or dry, Textura™ Stone is both extremely durable and waterproof.
- Natural stone (ie: real stone)
- Can achieve the aesthetic of “slab” construction without the typical reinforcement and high labor costs
- Flexible – can easily be mounted to curved surfaces or columns
- Suitable for use in wet applications (ie: shower walls), on door surfaces, and interior/exterior walls
- Installs with standard polyurethane adhesive
|Finish||Unfinished (standard stone sealers can be added if desired)|
|Noise Reduction Coefficient|
|Thermal Resistance & Conductivity|
|Fire Rating||Available in Class “C” and Class “A” versions|
Associated applicable points based on installation:
|Installation||Glue to wall with standard polyurethane adhesive|