Strandwoven® BAMBOO Solid Wood Flooring
Utilizing fast growing and sustainable bamboo, our Strandwoven® BAMBOO Solid Wood Flooring provides an extremely dense and stable hardwood while offering a clean and uniform aesthetic.
Our ‘solid’ Strandwoven® BAMBOO is a highly densified and extremely dense composite made from compressed strands of rapidly renewable bamboo. Reaching up to 60 feet in growth in several months, the bamboo used in our products is harvested every 6-7 years, when its’ density and stability is at its’ greatest.
- Extremely hard and stable (2.5x harder than commonly used Oak) – decreasing maintenance while increasing longevity
- Available in multiple aesthetics (ie: looks)
- Undergoes 3-Phase kiln-drying (making it suitable for the range of North American climates)
- Solid construction (for extended wear and sanding, if applicable)
- Available in prefinished and “unfinished” options
- Available with complimentary accessories (including stair treads)
|All Colors||Light & Dark Colors|
|Dimensions||5” x 9/16” x 72”
Other sizes (widths & thickness) available upon request.
|3-3/4” x 9/16” x 72”|
|Milling||Click (Valinge)||Tongue & Groove (T&G)|
|Finish||Prefinished: micro-bevel (ALL styles); 7 coats of water-based urethane (Bona Kemi)||Unfinished: square edged
|Hardness||3200+ psi JANKA|
Associated applicable points based on installation: