Muratto® Organic Blocks Wall Covering
Using recyclable and renewable cork, Muratto® Organic Blocks offer high relief, acoustic dampening, molded decorative cork shapes designed primarily for wall applications. These easy to apply tiles are available in vibrant colors that extend through the entire product.
Muratto® Organic Blocks are decorative, high-relief molded shapes made from rapidly renewable cork that bring depth, dimension and distinctive visual appeal to interior surfaces, while also providing high levels of sound absorption.
- Creates a definitive, bold statement in any room
- High degree of design flexibility (mix colors and/or patterns)
- Pre-finished, immersed and infused with vibrant colors
- Fashion-forward, high-relief geometric shapes
- Sound softening (absorbs up to 50% of human voice frequency sound waves)
- Lightweight, durable, stable and easy to install
|Dimensions||24mm x 250mm x 250mm||25mm x 250mm x 250mm||20mm x 250mm x 250mm||20mm x 250mm x 250mm||40mm x 250mm x 170mm|
|Finish||Natural “mass pigmentation”|
|Noise Reduction Coefficient||30% reduction|
|Thermal Resistance & Conductivity||
Associated applicable points based on installation:
|Installation||Adhere with standard urethane adhesive|