GYMBOO™ Float Solid Wood Flooring
GYMBOO™ Float is a product similar to the GYMBOO™ Sport, but it is thicker, wider, and installs without nails or glue. GYMBOO™ Float is designed specifically for smaller exercise spaces that require excellent impact absorption such as yoga, dance and exercise studios. The shock-absorbing pads beneath the flooring helps the users by providing significant force reduction for those exercising on it, minimizing joint and impact injuries common on rigid flooring products (concrete finish, wood on slab, etc.).
The proprietary fastening system on the GYMBOO™ Float allows the floor to float freely on the shock absorbing substrate layer, removing the need for nails or glue. It can usually be installed in a day, and is ready for use immediately. Due to the thickness of GYMBOO™ Float planks, the floor can be sanded and refinished many times, prolonging the life of your floor and saving you money.
GYMBOO™ Float is a product similar to the GYMBOO™ Sport, but it is thicker, wider, and installs without nails or glue. GYMBOO™ Float is designed specifically for smaller exercise spaces that require excellent impact absorption such as yoga, dance and exercise studios.
- Installs with proprietary spring clips – no glue, nails, or staples needed
- Made with Low-VOC and NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) adhesives – E0 and CARB compliant
- Knot-free construction equivalent to Clear Grade Maple with no waste related to natural product imperfections
- Treated with a natural insecticide
- Complete system comes with shock absorbing foam substrate, spring clips, and Gymboo Float™ flooring planks
- Product available in “FSC” certified planks
- GYMBOO™ Float is available in Vertical or Strandwoven construction (both LIGHT and DARK colors)
|Dimensions||7/8” x 5” x 72”|
|Sq. Ft. / Box||17.5 sq. ft. per box|
|Hardness||2109 psi JANKA (avg)|
|Finish||7 coats of a commercially rated, water-based polyurethane|
Associated applicable points based on installation: