ComCork™ Wood Flooring
Marrying the look of and technical attributes of cork, with the durability of a high-traffic commercial finish, ComCork™ provides a sustainable flooring option that not on excels in the categories of thermal and acoustic performance, but withstands the traffic and wear of the most rigorous interior environments.
ComCork™ is an extremely durable, decorative cork floating floor plank material, coated with a highly wear-resistant vinyl top-coating. Available in a selection of colors and different cork veneers, and guaranteed both with glue-down and floating installations, ComCork is not only easy to install in a multitude of applications, but it brings the warmth of natural cork inside.
- 15-year Commercial warranty (Class 33 ‘wear-resistance”)
- Unmatched acoustic values (IIC rating – 75dB; STC rating – 66 dB)
- Provides natural thermal insulation
- Inherently extremely slip-resistant, and comfortable to walk upon
- Made with low-VOC components (E1 CARB-compliance)
Extremely hard and stable – over two times harder than commonly used Oak and more stable than all other traditional wood products.
|Dimensions||12”x 36” x 7/16”|
|Sq. Ft. / Box||22.99 sq. ft.|
|Edge Detail||Micro-bevel on all sides with NO aluminum oxide|
|Finish||Proprietary nano-ceramic vinyl|
Associated applicable points based on installation:
|Installation||Glue-down, or Float|
More Information / Downloads
- Cut Sheet
- Installation Guide
- Care and Maintenance Guide
- CSI Specification
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)