Ceramicork™ Cork Flooring
Embracing the look of cork and the stability of ceramic, Ceramicork™ provides a sustainable flooring option that is excellent for joint impact resistance, sound absorption, and warmth.
Ceramicork™ is an extremely durable, decorative cork floating floor plank material, coated with a highly wear-resistant ‘nano-ceramic’ coating. Available in a number of patterns and colors, the Ceramicork™ is not only easy to install, but it brings the warmth of natural cork inside.
- The proprietary ‘nano-ceramic’ finish provides much greater wear resistance (5 times) than standard cork tiles and planks, which in turn decreases visual ‘wear’ and the need for professional maintenance and refinishing.
- Natural and organic wax coating applied to all sides of the tongue and groove, providing added moisture resilience
- Sound absorbent (helps muffle sound between floors)
- Provides thermal insulation
- Unmatched Impact forgiveness (soft yet resilient; great surface for achy joints)
- Inherently extremely slip-resistant
- Made with low-VOC components (CARB-compliant (E0))
What Makes our Cork Better than our Competitors
- Ceramic coating provides much greater wear resistance than other cork products
- Tongue and groove is waxed, to provide greater resistance to topical water penetration
- Use of non-toxic glues and components in the manufacturing
- Patented European designed ‘interlocking’ fastening system – simplifying and creating a better installation
|Dimensions||300mm x 900mm x 12mm
(approximately 12”x 36” x 7/16”)
|Sq. Ft. / Box||22.99 sq. ft.|
|Finish||Seven coats of a water-based urethane with embedded ceramic nano-particles|
Associated applicable points based on installation:
|Installation||Floating "click-lock" profile|